It is a bilingual program of extended hours, focused on expanding sportive, cognitive, artistic and recreational opportunities that support the integral development of each child; offering high quality activities that generate positive results.
ELC is aimed at children from 2 to 10 years old (Toddlers II – 5th grade of basic). These are divided into four different groups: Toddlers II – Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten – Pre-Primary, 1st – 2nd and 3rd – 5th.
This program includes: Lunch (optional), rest, supervision in the accomplishment of school assignments, reinforcement of study habits, and extracurricular activities, such as: sports disciplines, music, computing science, reading and special activities programmed according to to the interests of boys and girls, according to their age group.
- mondays to fridays from 12:45 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Constant and flexible integration system
- Limited availability
- Duration: from August to June, each school year
- Daily programs (5 days a week)
- Interday programs (3 days a week)
To help ensure the safety of all our children, our plan includes:
- Medical dispensary equipped
- Permanent surveillance service